and you’re just like,
Jezebel commenters always get it right (via slightlypretentious)
the ignorance of people piss me off. seriously. how can people be so naive, i cannot even comprehend.
Clarence C. Nash, the original voice of Donald Duck, is a guest on What’s My Line. Episode originally aired on 12 December 1954.
He is such a cute old man! currently watching all the old What’s My Lines.. Louis Armstrong, Ronald Reagan, Walt Disney, Fred Astaire.. the best.
gpoy right now- 2:54am.
the studying never ends.
I’m so excited that I’ll get to spend 24 hours in Disneyland. If you had a chance to go to any Disney park for a full day, what would you do?
still sad. i hate midterms.
What to expect for your “One More Disney Day”:
- Disneyland will be open from 6am February 29th to 6am March 1st.
- The first 2,000 guests into the park at 6am will receive commemorative “One More Disney Day” Mickey ears.
- Mickey’s Soundsational Parade will play at 10pm.
- Fantasmic will be playing at 1am.
- A special “Midnight Snack” will be held at the Big Thunder Ranch BBQ from 11:45pm to 12:45am. Line up asap, as the event can only hold 200 people. (Plus those who attend will get reserved seating for the 1am Fantasmic showing!)
- There will be a dance party in Tomorrowland Terrace from 8:30pm to 4am.
- Character meet & greets will be held throughout the park over the course of the evening: Mickey & Friends (in pajamas!) at the Carnation Party Plaza, Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers in Tomorrowland, and Country Bears in Frontierland.
- Rumor has it that some attractions will be closing early (unsurprisingly). Splash Mountain is likely closing at 2am, Indiana Jones at 3am, and Pirates of the Caribbean at 4am.
- And, of course, don’t forget about the food. Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans, and the French Market will all be staying open late with special menus. There will also be lots of late-night snacking opportunities all throughout the park.
- (For even more info, check out DisneylandLive.)
Tips for all you potential Disneyland All-Nighters:
- Dress warmly. The current high for Wednesday is 60*, which means the wee hours of the morning wil be fah-reeezing (by SoCal standards anyway). And if you’re cold, there’s no way you’re gonna be lasting 24 hours. So don’t forget your big down jacket + Mickey gloves. Hell, I’d even bring some comfy blankets too.
- Pack snacks. Fight the sleepies with the munchies, and save money with you’re own pre-packaged snacks while you’re at it. Granola bars, nuts, and trail mix are all things that keep well, don’t take up a lot of space, and taste delicious at 3 in the morning.
- Take it slow. Don’t go crazy and burn yourself out early. Being at Disneyland for a full 24 hours is CRAZY TOWN (in an epic way) but it won’t be any fun if you’re exhausted the whole night. There’s no shame in stopping for breaks. Disneyland park guides will even be marked with ZZZs to denote nap zones!!!
- Get free coffee refills! Just pay once at the Market House on Main Street and get free refills the rest of the night, just by showing your receipt.
Hope to see you there!!!
so sad that i am missing this. so. sad.
Some pictures from the Valentines Banquet on 2/11/12♥
featuring tammy, margar, wayne &michael
is it normal to cry so often? as in at least twice a week? not just getting watery eyed, but actual drops of tears, i mean.
i wouldn’t say it’s because i’m a sad person really, maybe an emotional one. happens sometimes when i read the news. or during church service. but i think it’s been a long time since i’ve gone a whole week without crying once. it seems like my cup is always overfilling with water. maybe it’s the same amount of water, and i just have a smaller cup. if that makes sense. i don’t even know
do you have orbie??
No, I have Demmond. I have heard good and bad things about Orbie though…
orbie is an experience. you should totally take him
One of the great things about Tumblr is that people use it for just about every conceivable kind of expression. People being people, though, that means that Tumblr sometimes gets used for things that are just wrong. We are deeply committed to supporting and defending our users’ freedom of speech,…
Ah I’m so glad this is happening. To be honest I didn’t see tumblr acting to this but I’m so glad they’re takin a stand. People indulging in their self hate and self pity may be ok but what about the readers, followers and staff who read their posts? How do we sleep at night knowing someone absolutely hates themselves to a point of taking their life? Yes, freedom of speech but when there is something wrong, do we not do anything about it? I think it’s wrong to stand by passively and not do anything, although that is what we do most of the time. It’s important to give help to those who need it, instead of simply deleting a post or blog. Teaming up with organizations is a great way to reach out and offer help online. I have noticed people seem to be more open and less fearful behind their keyboard and monitor rather than in person.
Bravo Tumblr, bravo.